Expert help for small businesses and professional service firms
Support your business deserves in the areas you need it most
Hard working business owners, senior managers and practice partners wear many hats – it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. When a full-time resource isn’t available, DSI can help.
At DSI, we help clients who recognise the value of leveraging the expertise of an outsourced business, financial or practice manager. Our clients understand that supplementing the internal team with external specialists when needs arise brings immediate and long-term results.
Whether you want complete outsourcing, stop gap or fixed term contracts, we work with decision makers, frontline staff and third parties to arrive at the best outcome – every time.
Small business owners who want high level expertise at their fingertips
We understand that sometimes you’re so busy servicing your customers you don’t have time or space to give your business what it needs to thrive. Our experienced finance professionals and management experts are ready to step in and be part of your team, helping you:
- Develop a clear business plan for your business
- Create a budget that reflects the aims of your business
- Provide effective reporting to track and measure performance and results
- Implement plans with confidence and precision
- Improve financial returns and steer your business in the right direction.
Professional services firms who need additional competencies
We combine legal, accounting and other practice management experience with broader general management and financial controller capabilities. That’s how we’re able to deliver the right kind of expert support to those who need:
- General practice management support
- Relevant and insightful reporting to support monthly partner meetings
- Strategic business planning, performance analysis, growth ideas and options
- Implementation support for key business initiatives
- Independent accountability and a direct yet non-judgmental approach to support the partnership team.